• London Dry Gin at 44% ABV
• Ancient gin botanicals from organic grounds
• Multiple distilled and extra filtered organic alcohol
• Only mineral water from our artesian well is added
• Only organic material is used for closure
• Labels and packaging is made from reused material
• Produced with green energy from Danish windmills
Botanicals and tasting notes
Grani Juniperi, Arcangelica, Iris Germanica, Cypressus, Traxacum, Urtica,
Serpentina, Artemesia Vulgaris, Cydoneum.
A well balanced London Dry Gin type with straight up juniper and subtle citrus,
followed by herbal and perfumic tea notes and a hint of licorice.
About Vintre Møller
Vintre Møller Distilillery is located in an old brewery in Mid Zealand,
adjacent to an older watermill that has been producing flour, garments,
beer and other fine products since 1374. We harvest our grains and botanicals
from the grounds around our distillery, and produce our products onsite using
only water from our own artesian well. Our land is nature protected and our
aim is to be as sustainable as possible, meaning no pesticides or fertilizers,
and organically grown botanicals and green energy being used in the process.
And without compromisng on the quality! IN CONCORDIA CUM NATURA
The Testament- Gin