This wine is one of our “classique” wines. It comes from various small plots and has been vinified with greatest care in order to bring out the inherent character of the grapes.
Surface area : 70 ares (1,75 acres)
Location : On the lower slopes of the hillside with south southwest exposure.
Soil : Very decomposed granite rich in micas and silica.
Age of the vines : From 10 to 30 years old
Main analytic characteristics :
• alcohol = 12°
• residual sugar = 4,54 g/l
• tartaric acidity = 7,48 g/l
• pH = 3,1
Tasting notes :
• A bright straw yellow colour with green reflections
• An attractive nose with notes of white flowers and citrus fruits with some mineral nuances.
• A firm and pleasant attack full of fruit, then a pleasant freshness thanks to its nice acidity.
It is unrivalled as an accompaniment to :
• salmon smoked, raw or marinated
• fish, shellfish, seafood
• poultry and white meat
• oven-baked oysters
• fresh and creamy cheeses
Ageing : between 5 and 8 years