This exemplary wine comes from various small plots and has been vinified with greatest care in order to bring out the inherent character of the grapes .
Surface area : 80 ares (2 acres)
Location : On the lower slope of the hillsides with southern exposure
Soil : Granite rich in micas
Age of the vines : From 15 to 25 years
Main analytic characteristics :
• alcohol = 12,5°
• residual sugar = 27,9 g/l
• tartaric acidity = 3,61 g/l
• pH = 3.58
Tasting notes :
• A bright straw yellow with light gold reflections
• An intense and exemplary flowery bouquet with petal of roses and some spicy hints
• Very frank and pure on the palate with intense flavours of flowers, exotic fruits and spices. The fresh finish gives the perfect balance.
Delicious on its own as an original aperitif or with exotic dishes, exotic fish recipes (sweet & sour, spicy …), mature strong flavoured cheeses and some desserts with fruits and spicy (crumbles, pies, etc).
Ageing : between 5 and 7 years